
Sometimes I feel as if the weight of the whole world is on my shoulders and it's right that I should feel like that! You see if I was a fraction of the man that God made me to be then the world would not be in the state it is in and neither would God's church. I have let down God, his church, my family and friends, even myself and I am ashamed.
If that isn't bad enough, mankind is drowning in it's own greed and hatred towards itself and is it seems, hell bent on bringing about it's own destruction, while I am powerless to save it! Because of my wicked life I am despised by the world and have no voice within it. Because of my lack of faith I am unable to move mountains and get peoples attention. I am a wretched man and yet I have hope. My hope is in the goodness of God demonstrated at the cross of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. That God would go to such lengths to save us, how can I then doubt his love? And having given the best, what will he withhold?
I would love to speak forth a plan to save the world, to some way make amends for all the wrong I have done and do, but that is just pride in me. God has provided the plan and Jesus is not just the one with all the answers, he is the answer and we all need him in our lives. Ask him into your life today and mean it.
Yesterday I read the above to a friend as after sharing it elsewhere I was told "Now thats the stuff brother, come and preach it". My friend was so moved she cried and made comment as to the depth of self examination etc.
I'd like to take a moment to look again at the content along side scripture to, I hope, highlight just how wrong the whole thing is before God! "Sometimes I feel as if the weight of the whole world is on my shoulders and it's right that I should feel like that!{Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest}.NB IF YOU HAVE OBEYED YOU ARE AT REST.You see if I was a fraction of the man that God made me to be then the world would not be in the state it is in and neither would God's church.{Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen}. NB Is it good for me to deny WHAT GOD SAYS HE HAS MADE ME? I have let down God, his church, my family and friends, even myself and I am ashamed.{Ro 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed}. NB.IF I AM ASHAMED IT IS BECAUSE I AM NOT BELIEVING ON HIM.If that isn't bad enough, mankind is drowning in it's own greed and hatred toward itself and is it seems, hell bent on bringing about it's own destruction, while I am powerless to save it!NB. PRIDE GONE TO SEED ME SAVE THE WORLD? BROTHER GIVE ME A BREAK{Jud 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, [be] glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen}. Because of my wicked life I am despised by the world and have no voice within it. {Lk 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake}. Because of my lack of faith I am unable to move mountains and get peoples attention.{Mat 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you} and (Ro 12:3 .For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith}. NB. ALL BELIEVERS HAVE FAITH THAT WILL MOVE MOUNTAINS. I am a wretched man and yet I have hope. My hope is in the goodness of God demonstrated at the cross of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. That God would go to such lengths to save us, how can I then doubt his love? And having given the best, what will he withhold?NB, IF I BELIEVE THIS THEN I WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS PITY PARTY BECAUSE 1Pe 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
I would love to speak forth a plan to save the world, to some way make amends for all the wrong I have done and do, but that is just pride in me.{Isa 53:5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed}.God has provided the plan and Jesus is not just the one with all the answers, he is the answer and we all need him in our lives. Ask him into your life today and mean it".{Technically we do not have a life to ask Jesus into being dead in our sin but I know God responds to this prayer}So we can see that the whole thing is wrong, faithless, self pity, pride. The whole attitude and statement makes God out to be a liar.To stand before God and acknowledge that of ourselves we are not worthy to speak his name FINE but he has made us worthy and at great cost! to deny this is shame indeed.